Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!


I'm not gonna lie, after seeing all the sparkly-sequined-miniskirt boards on Pinterest and reading all through the blogosphere about the fabulous New Year's Eve parties folks were attending, I felt as though my husband and I should...well...drum something up.  Go to a bar, climb a mountain, cover the house in silly string...something!  But we had both worked full days and the forecast included digits on the negative side of zero.  

So we stayed in.  We ate sushi, snuggled with Oliver, watched an old movie, drank Hot Whiskeys and rang in the New Year with Newfoundland.  And you know?  It was lovely. 


And speaking of Hot Whiskey...I used to make these all the time when I lived in Ireland, especially in the winter.  It's crazy easy, and warms you right up.  Give it a try!



Have a happy & healthy 2013! 
Let's make this a year filled with discovery, creativity, family, giving and love. :)






all photos, mine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...