Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Procrastination

I should be cleaning/packing/gardening/banking/buying dog food.  I'm leaving for a week of camping on Prince Edward Island in...3 days.  And I'm not ready.

Instead?  I am catching up on my blog reader.  And following Centsational Girl's insanely easy instructions for creating digital collages.  I've been looking for new photo editing software since Picnik closed (boooo!), and while I'm not completely sold on Pixlr, it is pretty easy to use.  I suppose my main gripe with it is that it isn't as cute as Picnik was.  I do tend to make decisions based on aesthetics. 

Anyhow, here are my first three attempts with some travel photos I've taken over the years.  I don't quite have the knack for choosing color palettes yet, but I'll keep procrastinating...er...practicing.

Vineyard

Grass in a Maine lake

Glacier in New Zealand


What do you think?  Have you tried this?  Might be great for coordinating a room around a favorite photo or painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...